Star Wars : Episode II - C-3PO
Programmed for etiquette and protocol, “Threepio”™ was built by a young Anakin Skywalker™, and has been a constant companion to astromech droid R2-D2™. In Attack of the Clones, C-3PO left with Anakin and R2-D2 for Geonosis™, where he had a bit of a misadventure -- accidentally swapping heads with a battle droid. C-3PO found he was “quite beside himself” literally on the wrong side of the first battle of the Clone Wars™.
In celebrating the 20th anniversary of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones, Hot Toys is excited to officially present a series of collectibles based on this landmark film for fans!
The all-new 1/6th scale C-3PO collectible figure is skillfully crafted in diecast material featuring detailed mechanical design with amazing weathering effects, LED light-up eyes, a blaster, an interchangeable Battle Droid head, a figure base, and a special designed commemorative packaging!
This human-cyborg relations protocol droid will be an excellent addition in your collection alongside R2-D2!
The 1/6th scale C-3PO™ Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of C-3PO in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
- Meticulously crafted mechanical head with LED light-up function (yellow light, battery operated)
- Beautiful recreation of recycled scrap metal in bronze, reddish brown & silver applied with weathering effects
- Approximately 29cm tall
- Newly developed body with over 26 points of articulations
- Highly detailed mechanical body design with real-like wires at waist
- Contains diecast material
- Six (6) pieces of mechanical interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) rifle holding right hand
- Three (3) gesture hands
- Special package design with Star Wars: Attack of the Clones 20th Anniversary logo
- One (1) blaster rifle
- One (1) interchangeable Battle Droid head
- Specially designed dessert themed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate
*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
***Product details could be subjected to change without further notice