Tony Stark designed the Mark XXII armor as a War Machine 2.0 Prototype Suit in Iron Man 3. This lightly-armed suit is built with versatility in mind being able to dodge obstacles and move around mid-air more swiftly. Tony Stark was just about to jump into the suit in the movie before it got attack by an Extremis soldier. It earns the name of “Hot Rod” as its arms and legs’ design resembles the classic American hot rod with flames.
Today Hot Toys is happy to continue expanding the “House Party Protocol” and officially introduce the 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII) Collectible Figure as one of the Hot Toys Exclusive items. It is the latest addition to our MMS Diecast Series which the collectible figures are made of diecast material, and realistically designed to look more like Hot Rod as it appears in the movie.
The movie-accurate Hot Rod (Mark XXII) Collectible Figure contains diecast material and is crafted with fine details featuring metallic dark gray, silver and red armor with distinctive flame patterns on legs and LED light-up functions.
If you are an Iron Man fans, don’t pass up the chance to add this special armor to your House Party Protocol!
The 1/6th scale Hot Rod (Mark XXII) Collectible Figure’s special features :
- Authentic likeness of Hot Rod (Mark XXII), the War Machine 2.0 Prototype Suit, in Iron Man 3
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Contains diecast material
- LED-lighted eyes and rectangular-shaped arc reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- Metallic dark gray, silver and red armor with distinctive flame patterns on legs
- Interchangeable forearm rocket-launching armor
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of palms with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor palms
- One (1) saluting right palm
- Articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- One (1) LED light-up figure stand with movie logo (white light, battery operated)
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required