Iron Man 3 - Mark XLII Diecast
Marvel’s Iron Man 3 is coming to town this month and Hot Toys is proud to present the 1/6th scale Mark XLII Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from the Iron Man 3 movie for the MMS Diecast Series. This is only the second collectible to be introduced in our premium Diecast Series.
Leading the MMS Diecast Series is the iconic Iron Man 3 Series, in which the collectible figures are made of diecast material, specially designed to look more closely to the realistic Iron Man characters in the movie. The MMS Diecast Series will bring fans to the next level of authenticity, focusing on the materials, fine details and engineering of the Iron Man collectible figures, while some of the parts can be shared between our MMS and Diorama Series for displaying together in 1/6th scale. More collectibles from Iron Man 3 will be coming from the MMS Diecast Series!
The movie-accurate Mark XLII Collectible Figurine is highly detailed and fully deployed, specially crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Mark XLII in the movie, highlighting the highly detailed head sculpt, metallic red, golden and silver well equipped armor, light-up functions.
Hong Kong fans can visit Hot Toy’s Hong Kong Official Store – Toy Hunters to pre-order on April 5-6, 2013 for VIP customers, and April 7, 2013 onwards for VIP and non-VIP customers.
The 1/6th scale Mark XLII Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features :
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Mark XLII in the movie
- Battle damaged head sculpt with helmet with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Mark XLII in the movie
- Alternate helmeted head with light-up function
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations
- Special features on armor:
- LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) interchangeable battle damaged mask
- One (1) pair of damaged shoulder armor
- One (1) chest armor
- One (1) damaged chest armor
- One (1) damaged biceps armor
- One (1) pair of damaged forearm armor
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of forceful fists
- One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)
- Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor
- Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor
-LED light-up figure stand with Mark XLII nameplate and movie logo (white light, battery operated)